These shows offer exciting live theatre, curricular connections, and artistic excellence, all in one package. Toby’s Theatrical Arts Productions (TAP) also provide a Common Core specific study guide for each student with pre and post lessons and extension activities.
Due to Covid-19 TAP is currently not performing. Make sure to check back for announcements about TAP.
Sign up to receive TAP announcements!
- Tickets are $11 per student for groups of 20 people or more. One chaperone seat free of charge for every 10 student seats. Reduced price tickets for Title 1 schools available with certain restrictions. Please inquire.
- For groups under 20 people, tickets are $14 per person. Inquire about school subscription plans to get $1 off per show ticket!
Shows are at 10 AM with 12 Noon performances on selected afternoons. If you wish to book the entire house (230 seat minimum), with enough advanced notice, alternate show times can be considered.
Shows are performed at our Columbia location at 5900 Symphony Woods Road Columbia, MD 21044, located immediately off Route 29 (provides easy access for all schools in the Baltimore-Washington Corridor).
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Once a reservation request is made, a contract will be sent out within the week. A signed contract is due back within 2 weeks with a deposit of $50 to hold your reservation. This deposit will guarantee your seats. Balance is due in full three (3) weeks prior to your show date. Any negligence in payment may result in a cancellation of your reservation, and a forfeit of your $50 deposit.
- Performances are approximately one hour in length, and are followed by a brief post show discussion led by the actors participating in the show.
- Doors open for seating one half hour prior to the start of the show.
- Recording devices and cameras are prohibited during the performance due to copyright laws.
- Please bring enough chaperones to ensure orderly behavior of your group.
- Please notify us upon ordering if any members have special needs. We are more than happy to accommodate.
- Due to the nature of theatrical bookings, all programs and times are subject to change.
- Please inquire about our inclement weather policy.
- No food or drinks allowed in the theatre during the performance.
- LATE ARRIVALS: In the event you are running late, please notify us immediately! We will make our best effort to accommodate late arrivals up to 10 minutes past the shows original start time. After the allotted 10 minutes, the stage manager must make a decision to begin the show without you.