Safety Guidelines and Procedures
Masks must be worn at all times
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all camp areas with CDC and EPA approved disinfectants.
- All high traffic touch points will be cleaned throughout the day.
- All staff and students will be required to wear masks, practices social distancing and wash hands regularly. Hand sanitizer will be provided in each location.
- All staff members are fully vaccinated.
- All staff members will be screened prior to entering the building.
- Prior to students entering the building, parents will need to certify that student and no one in their household has exhibited symptoms of covid-19 or been in contact with someone who tested positive for covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- All students will have their temperature checked and may not exceed 100.4.
- Parents will be asked the following questions every day at student drop off:
- Has your student developed ANY of the following symptoms of COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days? Fever or chills Fatigue? Shortness of breath? Cough? Muscle or body aches? Sore throat? Unusual headache? Diarrhea? New loss of taste or smell? Nausea or vomiting? Congestion or runny nose? Difficulty breathing?
- Has your student had a positive test for COVID-19 infection within the past 14 days?
- Within the last 14 days, has your student been within 6 feet for longer than 15 minutes with someone who has a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection?
- Students who exhibit any sign of illness or elevated temperature may not physically attend camp.
- Campers who have tested positive for covid-19, who are symptomatic or who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for covid-19 or who is symptomatic may not physically attend camp.
- Individuals from outside the camp are limited in their interactions with staff and students including parents during student drop off/pick up.
- No parents will be allowed in the building or to gather outside in groups. Please respect personal space and social distancing for all and stay in your cars.
- All Staff have been trained on all COVID safety protocols.
- There will be small camp groups with dedicated staff.
- CCTA aligns with all HCPSS safety policies and procedures.